Daisy 765 2 Bar
Though the Daisy was first produced in France during the late 1800‘s, its florid pattern of Spring flowers and flowing curves embodies the Victorians’ passion for ornamentation.
This is a reproduction cast-iron radiator, based on above.
- Height - 765 mm - 30 inches
- Length - 970 mm - 38 inches
- Sections - 13
- Radiator Depth -175 mm
- Inlet/Outlet to floor 118 mm
- Pipe centre to skirting board 87 mm
- Heat output per Section 450.00 BTU
This radiator is ideal for most rooms in the house. Available in almost any colour the radiator above is shown in a burnished finish. These radiators have integral feet on the end sections, as the originals would have, rather than the clip on feet seen on many lower quality reproductions.
Contact usTell a Friend