Styled in The Art Nouveau period of c. 1890–1910, this slender radiator has an intricate scrolling pattern that adds a touch of grandeur to a classic radiator design. One of the slimmest radiators in our collection, it is perfect for smaller spaces.
French Art Nouveau Design
- Section Height – 750 mm – 29 1/2 inches
- Section Length – 72 mm -2.8 inches
- Radiator Depth – 140 mm
- Inlet/Outlet to floor – 113mm
- Pipe centre to skirting board
- Heat Output per Section BTUs 385
Reproduction cast-iron radiator. Based on the original neo-classic design this radiator is ideal for most rooms in the house.
Available in almost any colour the radiator is supplied in a Black primed finish. These radiators have integral feet on the end sections rather than the clip on feet seen on many competing products