The antique style of this beautiful radiator originated in the romanesque and bohemian architecture of Central Europe. It was developed and manufactured in the USA by the American Radiator Company in 1842.
The lavish floral motif feels right at home in a period or traditional setting, though the intricate style creates a striking visual impact in an industrial or contemporary interior.
- Section Height – 810 mm – 31 3/4 inches
- Section Length – 67 mm – 2.6 inches
- Radiator Depth – 210 mm
- Inlet/Outlet to floor – 110 mm
- Pipe centre to skirting board 105 mm
- Heat Output per Section BTUs 488
Available in almost any colour the radiator is supplied in a Black primed finish. These radiators have integral feet on the end sections rather than the clip on feet seen on many competing products