Though the Daisy was first produced in France during the late 1800‘s, its florid pattern of Spring flowers and flowing curves embodies the Victorians’ passion for ornamentation.
This is a reproduction cast-iron radiator, based on above.
- Height – 790 mm – 31 inches
- Length – 858 mm – 34 1/2 inches (Sec Length 66 mm)
- Sections – 13
- Radiator Depth -175 mm
- Inlet/Outlet to floor 113 mm
- Pipe centre to skirting board 87 mm
- Heat output per Section 460.00 BTU
This radiator is ideal for most rooms in the house. Available in almost any colour the radiator above is shown in a burnished finish. These radiators have integral feet on the end sections, as the originals would have, rather than the clip on feet seen on many lower quality reproductions.